• Добро пожаловать!

Играй в Батлфилд 2142 онлайн на ранговых серверах в 2019 году!

зарегистрироваться

Ответ найден kicked by admin after 1 minute of game

Статус
Закрыта.

Mirjan

Пользователь
Оценка реакций
Баллы
Hello, the admin is constantly kicking me from the titan server, I reinstalled the game 5 times but the first time I
entered without a cd key from some old installer and kicked.it looks like I was banned but my name is not on the list,
can someone unban me I have 47 unlocks, my nick is Wasp.

VordyV

[IG]
Администратор
Оценка реакций
Баллы
Clan

IG

Hello, the admin is constantly kicking me from the titan server, I reinstalled the game 5 times but the first time I
entered without a cd key from some old installer and kicked.it looks like I was banned but my name is not on the list,
can someone unban me I have 47 unlocks, my nick is Wasp.
You may need to change your key. To do this, go to the root folder of the game and find the program "Activator2142_by_NovGames» When logging in to any server, pay attention to messages that may be in the chat. If something is wrong with the game key , there should be a message about it in the chat. If changing the key didn't help, please write here.

Mirjan

Пользователь
Оценка реакций
Баллы
I've tried changing key a few times with automatic activator, but it didn't help. A message in the chat redirects me there: goo.gl/9VW96H but it doesn't display anything helpful in the page.

Вложения

Статус
Закрыта.
Сверху