1. Добро пожаловать!

Играй в Батлфилд 2142 онлайн на ранговых серверах в 2019 году!

зарегистрироваться

Engrish I_AM_OP BANNED

Тема в разделе "English Forum", создана пользователем I_AM_OP, 10 июл 2015.

1. I_AM_OP

I_AM_OP Новичек

Hi,
    I registered on your server about a week ago and today after two hours of playing I get banned. Admin named QUASAR banned me for absolutely no reason. He has NO PROOF of me hacking and banned me just because i destroyed him in the game. I demand to be unbanned immediately and demand that QUASAR BE PUNISHED FOR HIS DECISION TO BAN ME WITH NO PROOF.
    Yours sincerely I_AM_OP

2. ALLIANCE Daff

ALLIANCE Daff Профессионал Администратор

QUASAR is very very very evil uncle :D

Maybe you have broken one rule of the server:
    http://www.novgames.ru/community/threads/pravila-igry-na-servere-t-t-b-f-2142.3742/#post-118147

3. I_AM_OP

I_AM_OP Новичек

I know for a fact that I did not break any rules. I read them before playing on this server. I didnt receive any warning too. Just BAN

Последнее редактирование модератором: 10 июл 2015
  4. QuasaR

QuasaR Новичек

Your case has been referred to the European Court.
    Under what nickname you played before?

5. I_AM_OP

I_AM_OP Новичек

few years ago I started playing under nickname Pokoull, then i continued to play as I_AM_OP# until gamespy closure

6. QuasaR

QuasaR Новичек

Юзаем пид хак?

7. I_AM_OP

I_AM_OP Новичек

All I see is a picture of my stats taken at some point in time as well as a screenshot from a server also from unidentified time. I had 3 fully ranked soldiers and there would be no point in using PID hack. I would like to see exactly why you banned me on the server today and what led you to the decision to ban me. On novgames server I have low rank and normal k/D as well as headshot ratio. And by the way i voluntarily chose this nickname to play on the server. If I wanted to be unseen I could choose any nick I wanted and no one would even know that I used to play as I_AM_OP. I could easily change my IP and play under different account now on the server but I dont want to do that as I prefer to follow the rules and I believe that admins here are respectable and can appreciate good players coming to the server

Последнее редактирование модератором: 10 июл 2015
  8. QuasaR

QuasaR Новичек

I locked you only for a day.

9. I_AM_OP

I_AM_OP Новичек

Ok, have a good day man

10. Nosli

Nosli Новичек Постоялец

If your IP is 78.233.168.218 or 81.247.111.122 you're Endurance. Are you?

11. I_AM_OP

I_AM_OP Новичек

Not Endurance. The IP adresses you provided are from a different country. My IP starts like this 10.0.0 etc. I think you can even look it up. it should be saved on the server right?

12. Nosli

Nosli Новичек Постоялец

No, I don't have access here.
    The IP that starts with "10" is used in local network, private network, it cannot be used on the internet.

13. Igorek_Black-Ed

Igorek_Black-Ed Новичек Старожил Постоялец

Nosli, неужели это ты???
    Вот с того момента как ты ушел, я не мог места себе найти, так нервничал...
    Как вспомню, как ты меня материл, как гадости делал, как я тебя резал, стрелял, бил, глушил))), вот это времена были.
    А потом тонны текста на форуме, видео, разборки(срачЪ), как же я за этим скучаю!)))

14. fly.st4r^

fly.st4r^ Новичек Постоялец

Даааа этот Дрыщ еще покажет себя))))):D

15. Nosli

Nosli Новичек Постоялец

Your special Russian language remains unintelligible to any translator.

Don't be нервничал, remember that my absences always were due to dishonest and xenophobic attitudes of some of your little friends. Such as being banned for three months by team kill without killing anyone or invention of inappropriate behavior to negatives points. Don't be нервничал, this is pure fun. I'm kind of a cartoonist - ignorant attitudes are always reasons of acid criticism.

How do you miss that denounces... With respect to tons of texts with evidence of your attitudes, behavior of a drugged psychopath, your reaction was always angry in front of criticism from some Russian colleagues. Do you miss that? I think not! I can read between the lines of your comments, a lot of anger and spite. After all you've never been very smart, is not it?

2 пользователям это понравилось.
  16. Nosli

Nosli Новичек Постоялец

Everlast, Drysch made one three-point shot. I do every! As much playing as hunting the cheater admins.

Playing, sharpboy, there is only one way to impede me from win the gold medal - turning off my weapons. Don’t forget, my 270 ping never prevented me from being TOP 1 where I wanted - and without hacks and without administrative rights.

Hunting, sharpboy, it has always been fun and rewarding, especially in reading the responses to denounces, full of constraints or ridicule reactions, if not childish.

17. fly.st4r^

Man so man))))come back to our server,so I'll show myself out))))I'm waiting for!

18. Nosli

Nosli Новичек Постоялец

Are you waiting what? For killing a teammate or to fight against deactivated weapons? ))))

These are your expertise, your legacy that I recorded and posted here and on my forum. ))))

Grow up! Try to show some skill or performance before the BF2142 disappears. Turn your arrogance on facts because until now you just burped presumption. ))))

19. fly.st4r^

Guy Wake up,maybe your translator is bad,I'm offering friendship and forget all the bad things,if something is wrong,then I apologize for my part I you raising your hand when you're grown up man!

20. Nosli

Nosli Новичек Постоялец

No, guy! My translator is great! I am bad!
    I can not see difference between you, Igor and a mount of shit. As persons or as players. Are faces of the same coin, always together to cheat in games or ridicule the others.

Поделиться этой страницей