1. Добро пожаловать!

Играй в Батлфилд 2142 онлайн на ранговых серверах в 2019 году!

зарегистрироваться

Engrish Banned after 1 min

Тема в разделе "English Forum", создана пользователем RapistGuy, 1 июл 2015.

1. RapistGuy

RapistGuy Новичек

Hi, after 1 year I have decided to play 2142 again, but i got kick out after 1 min of playing. At first a thought it was because of my ping (fcking internet provider), but then i tried it again and since then it says I am banned.
    Help anyone?
    Or is it because TT clan dont particularly like me? :D
    Thanks in advance,
    [GIMP] RapistGuy

2. 2DIE4

2DIE4 Форумчанец Старожил Постоялец

Ensure that Punkbuster is installed and running.

3. RapistGuy

RapistGuy Новичек

Punkbuster works fine, it has to be something else.

4. QuasaR

QuasaR Новичек

You're a cheater. Access to the server is closed.

5. RapistGuy

RapistGuy Новичек

I know that you think I´m a cheater, nothing has changed, apparently. Ask narachi (worry.be.happy), ALIEN clan, Serg_eb_RUS and others. I can also upload my fragmovie (uneditted) that proves I am clean.

6. QuasaR

QuasaR Новичек

Аfter you watched spectator. There is a video that proves your guilt. I think the debate is meaningless.

7. RapistGuy

RapistGuy Новичек

Please, do me a favor and post a link here

8. QuasaR

QuasaR Новичек

Oh ... a year has passed. I do not even know where these videos. I'll look for.

9. RapistGuy

RapistGuy Новичек

Well, a day has passed and you still haven´t posted a link to "me cheating" video.
    So, i would like to ask you to unban me. I will have to take my 2142 skill back, so i wont be a threat to you...for a while :)

2 пользователям это понравилось.
  10. QuasaR

QuasaR Новичек

Where were you before? Before you all arranged. You banned Duran. Contact him.

11. Mega72

Mega72 Новичек Старожил Постоялец

enough to send to the ban of good players , if he was a cheater and wanted to play, he would find a way to you because of their inferiority and weakness leave the game without good players , 2142 is alive , alive in our hearts , do not touch the players who love and want to play 2142

4 пользователям это понравилось.
  12. RapistGuy

RapistGuy Новичек

Thanks Mega

13. RapistGuy

RapistGuy Новичек

Man, can you write it again in russian? Because i really dont know what did you mean. It doesnt make any sense in english.

14. QuasaR

QuasaR Новичек

Повторяю на русском. Почему ты вспомнил о том что ты забанен, только сейчас? Где ты был раньше? Материал собирал я, но забанил тебя другой админ. Его ник Дюран. Мы помним твой случай, и наше мнение не изменилось.

15. RapistGuy

RapistGuy Новичек

Well, because until december 2014 I´ve had no idea that novgames is running and until recently I´ve had no time to play (tough year in university). Now i have a free time so I want to play 2142 again. Also, i really dont understand why would Duran ban me, we are both skilled players, so he has to know I had not been using any cheats.
    I want to play this game, because i love it, not because I want to use cheats like some assholes do. Besides, these stats also shows no signs of cheating. http://2142-stats.com/RapistGuy+stats.html
    I ask you to be reasonable and let me play my beloved game.

16. QuasaR

QuasaR Новичек

Меня тоже удивило то, что ты, игрок со стажем, пользуешься сторонними программами.

17. RapistGuy

RapistGuy Новичек

You are still talking about some "evidence", but you have never showed one.

18. Nosli

Nosli Новичек Постоялец

Hey QuasaR , if you wish terminating BF2142 I know a faster way - close your server!

19. QuasaR

QuasaR Новичек

Do not tell me what to do. And I will not tell you where to go.

20. Fritzz

Fritzz Новичек

Ну я то понял,что ты имел ввиду, а вот их гугл переводчик может не рассказать)

Поделиться этой страницей